Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with our Privacy Notice. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to provide you with a clear explanation about how your personal information is collected and used by us during your interaction with us as well as your rights in relation to your personal information.
“ELS” takes the security of your personal information very seriously and is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected at all times.
Our website address is: www.tcsels.com
Who is “ELS”?
“ELS” powered by TCS which is internationally recognized organization, registered number 0107-P323-48477, dedicated to providing professional services and expert representation to public and private companies in the local and international market since 14th of May 2007.
TCS is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of all individuals who have logged on to the “ELS” platform or subscribed for its newsletter in accordance with the International Data Protection Act.
Personal data of individuals will be collected, recorded and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party without their consent in line with established regulations.
Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
Information you provide – When you sign up for access to “ELS” online resources (including any customer applications), download documents or complete online forms, we may ask you for certain personal information. You may be asked to provide personal information such as: name, title, function, e-mail address, address and certain demographic information. When placing an order or carrying out a transaction on the Platform, you may be asked for financial information such as credit card details. “ELS” does not store credit card details.
– You may also voluntarily share other information such as feedback, opinions, or information shared via the Contact Us feature.
– Log information – When you access the Platform via a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. This may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
– We will not ask for and do not intend to collect, any sensitive personal information about you for the purposes of general enquiry handling, correspondence, relationship management or marketing.
How we use this information
– We use information we collect to help us improve the Platform and deliver content and functionality that is best suited for you and your device.
– To analyze your use of the Platform for trend monitoring and promotional purposes.
– The information we collect allows us to keep you posted on “ELS”’s latest announcements, events, and services that we believe may be of interest to you if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
– We may use your information to send important notices or communications regarding services you have ordered from “ELS”, even if you have opted out from our marketing communications.
– To respond to inquiries and comments and provide you with support via your preferred communication channels.
– To keep the Platform safe and secure and comply with our legal requirements and obligations
– To set up and manage your user account.
– For any other new purpose for which we notify you before collecting any personal data.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
This page describes what information cookies gather, how we use them, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored, however, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality. Different cookies do different things and some are essential to the operation of a website while others are not. The different types of cookies are:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website and make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies – These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies – These are used to recognize you when you return to our website, enabling us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visits to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
– You can delete cookies after having visited the Site.
– You can browse the Site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” in Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari).
– You can set your browser’s security controls so that all or certain cookies are blocked.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
– Do you have an account with us? In this case, we will keep your data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide the services to you.
– Your personal information will be kept by “ELS” for no longer than reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, unless required to be kept longer by law.
Accessing and controlling your information
You have the following rights in most circumstances:
– The right of access—The right to know whether data concerning you is being processed and if so, the right to gain access to it with a few exceptions.
– The right to rectification—The right to ensure data held about you is accurate, and if it is not, have it corrected.
– The right to erasure or right to be forgotten—Where “ELS” does not have an overriding legal basis to retain your personal information.
– The right to be informed—“ELS” has a responsibility to provide you with the information contained in this privacy notice and to answer questions if you ask for more detail about anything contained here.
– The right to object—You have the right to withdraw consent or object to processing when processing is based upon consent or legitimate interest as the lawful basis, with some exceptions.
For many of our services, we provide mechanisms for you to electronically access and update your personal information by logging into your online accounts. You may opt-out of promotional email communications from us by clicking on a link provided in our promotional email messages or sending us an email at email@example.com. After opting-out, you will no longer receive marketing or promotional communications but will continue to receive other messages, such as important notices or communications regarding services you have ordered from “ELS”.
Safeguarding your information
“ELS” uses commercially reasonable efforts to employ security measures designed to protect your personal information from loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons. These include, but are not limited to:
– Technology safeguards, like the use of anti-virus and endpoint protection software, and monitoring of our systems and data centers to ensure that they comply with our security policies.
– The lawful and correct treatment of personal information is critical to our successful operations and to maintaining confidence, in this regard TCS is firmly committed to: protecting candidates’ and partner instructors’ personal details, records and assessment outcomes, to keeping candidates’ and other individuals’ personal data up to date and confidential, to maintaining personal data only for required time period and releasing personal data only to authorized individuals/parties if required. TCS is committed to adhering to regulations and related procedures to ensure that all employees who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of TCS are fully aware of and abide by their duties under International Data Protection Act.
Questions or concerns
If you would like to get more information about any of the above, have concerns, or need information about viewing this Privacy Notice in alternate formats, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does “ELS” update the Privacy Notice?
“ELS” may change the content of this Privacy Notice as required by International Law or Data Protection Act without notice to you. You should check this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access our platform.
This Privacy Notice was last updated March 2022.
Please pay attention to our No Refund Policy.